Basic Motorcycle Licensing Class
- Class Code: BJULY9-10-C-PM
- Registration Begins: 2/1/2022
- Price: $329.00
The online classroom MUST be completed prior to your first riding session. Learn more about our online classroom
Riding (Damen Riding Site)Get Directions
- Sat, 7/9/2022 - 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Sun, 7/10/2022 - 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM
About the Class
This is our most popular class! No experience or motorcycle necessary. You must be 18+ years old. Motorcycle, sanitized helmet and gloves are provided. Graduates of this class will be eligible to participate in an Onsite Licensing session held on a separate Wednesday morning during season at our Damen Location. We also offer Testing at the DMV!
Ride Chicago has the largest off street training site in the city and we have free street parking at all locations. This class is conducted outdoors with plenty of space.
* Motorcycle Provided for all Training Sessions as well as Sanitized Full-Face Helmets and Gloves. You must wear a full-face helmet, (half or 3/4 helmets are not allowed). Students are strongly encouraged to bring their own. We currently have new Bell Qualifiers available for sale, for $120. Get one before they sell out again! HERE
You Provide Us: An Illinois Motorcycle Permit and Valid Drivers License. The Facilities are open and issuing M-Class Permits Now!
For Yourself in Riding Sessions: Long denim pants, Long sleeve shirt/jacket, Over the ankle shoes or boots, Snacks and lots of water.
What You Will Learn in 2 days:
- Braking Techniques
- Swerving and other Quick Maneuvers
- Advanced Turning Techniques
- Lane Changes
- Avoiding Road Hazards
- Handling Weather Conditions
- Practicing for the State Test
- And Much More
* All students must obtain a Motorcycle Permit from the Secretary of State on their own before riding.
* All students must have recent bicycle riding experience for balance.
* All students must be 18+ years old.
* Please read and understand our cancellation policy here.