Ride Chicago Motorcycle and Scooter classes are designed for students of all skill levels to achieve their riding goals.
No bike, no experience, no problem. we provide motorcycles of all sizes up to 250cc's, including helmets and gloves. For Scooter riders, we provide scoots up to 150cc. Our private, closed-course allows riders to develop their confidence aboard a motorcycle or scooter in a controlled environment. We keep if fun and comprehensive with the most on bike riding time available.
All students must have the ability to proficiently ride a bicycle and have an M class Permit.
Basic Motorcycle Licensing Class - Our most popular class, No experience or motorcycle necessary. For new or unlicensed riders to get their M License. One night of classroom, two days or riding. Motorcycles up to 250cc, helmets and gloves provided.
Intermediate Motorcycle Classes - Designed for licensed riders taking it to the next level.
Scooter Training - Get moving safely with our one day chicago scooter class. Scooters up to 150cc, helmets and gloves provided.
On Site Licensing - Secretary of state offers testing at our site for graduates of our classes. Held every wednesday and select Thursdays.
Off Site Licensing - Instructor meets you at the Elston DMV for a private appointment
Private lessons - Fine tune your riding skills with a private instructor, 2 hour minimum. Experienced riders can qualify for our onsite licensing with private lessons.
Motorcycle students must attend a classroom session prior to riding. If you have a schedule conflict, contact us for alternatives. Classrooms are typically offered on Wednesday/ Thursday evenings or Tuesday mornings. (Varies seasonally)
- Monday / Tuesday mornings 8am-1pm
- Tuesday / Wednesday afternoons 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- Thursday / Friday morning 8am – 1pm
- Saturday / Sunday morning 7am - 12 noon
- Saturday / Sunday afternoons 12:30pm - 5: 30pm
Ride Chicago has two locations and offers Illinois Motorcycle classes everyday.
- City Riding Site Across from United Center 118 S Damen Ave Chicago, IL 60612
- Bridgeview Riding Site Behind Seat Geek Stadium 7300 W 71st StBridgeview, IL 60455
- Office and Classroom Logan Square 2509 W Fullerton Chicago, IL 60640
Attendance at all classes is mandatory to complete the course. Students aware of a schedule conflict can make arrangements to attend a different session by contacting us in advance. We have options for you.
All students must have the ability to proficiently ride a bicycle. In the interest of safety, we reserve the right to remove anyone who presents a hazard to themselves or others. Ride Chicago reserves the right to reschedule classes as necessary.
We want you to ride!
- $95 of any tuition is non refundable
- If you reschedule within 7 days, no additional charge
- If you cancel within 7 days, full refund minus $95
- Rescheduling, cancellations or no show under 7 days: No refunds although you may have the opportunity to select a new course for $95 for motorcycle classes, $45 for scooter classes.