Basic Motorcycle Licensing Class
- Class Code: BJUNE18-19-C-AM
- Registration Begins: 5/7/2020
- Price: $299.00
Riding (Damen Riding Site)Get Directions
- Thu, 6/18/2020 - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Fri, 6/19/2020 - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Don't let COVID-19 bum you out! This course kicks off with our Virtual Classroom (Link Sent Upon Registration) and covers a wide array of motorcycling skills over two days of instruction. Sign up with the peace of mind that your tuition is transferable if needed - we got your back!
About the Class
This is our most popular class! No experience or motorcycle necessary. Motorcycle, sanitized helmet, and sanitized gloves are provided. Insurance Discounts may apply as many carriers offer a discount if you have completed this entire course. Graduates are eligible to participate in Onsite Licensing!
Ride Chicago has the largest off street training site in the city and we have free street parking at all locations. This class is conducted outdoors with more than 6 feet distance from each other and small class sizes.
* Motorcycle Provided for all training sessions! Sanitized Helmets and Gloves are available but in response to COVID-19 students are encouraged to bring their own *
- 14 to 16 hours of training
- Class size 5-8 students
You Provide Us: Illinois Motorcycle Permit and Valid Drivers License. Due to COVID-19, the Secretary of State's offices are closed. You can still register for a class but please give yourself some time so you can obtain a permit when the facilities resume service.
For Yourself in Riding Sessions: Long denim pants, Long sleeve shirt/jacket, Over the ankle shoes/boots, Snacks and water!
What You Will Learn:
- Braking Techniques
- Swerving and other Quick Maneuvers
- Advanced Turning Techniques
- Lane Changes
- Avoiding Road Hazards
- Handling Weather Conditions
- Practicing for the State Test
- And Much More
* All students must obtain a Motorcycle Permit from the Secretary of State before riding.
* All students must have recent bicycle riding experience for balance.