Basic Motorcycle Licensing Class
- Class Code: BAPRIL4-5-C-AM
- Registration Begins: 2/20/2020
- Price: $325.00
ClassroomFullerton -Office / Classroom
- Wed, 4/1/2020 - 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Riding (Damen Riding Site)Get Directions
- Sat, 4/4/2020 - 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sun, 4/5/2020 - 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
About the Class
Our most popular class, No experience or motorcycle necessary. Motorcycle and Helmets are provided. This course kicks off with a classroom and covers a wide array of motorcycling skills over two days of instruction. Insurance Discounts: Many insurance companies offer discounts if you have completed our class!
Ride Chicago has the largest off street training site in the city and we have free street parking at all locations.
Helmet, Gloves, and Motorcycle Provided for all training sessions.
- 14 to 16 hours of training
- Class size 6-12 students
You provide Permit, Long denim pants. Long sleeve shirt/jacket. Over the ankle boots/shoes. Food and water!
What You Will Learn:
- Braking Techniques
- Swerving and other Quick Maneuvers
- Advanced Turning Techniques
- Lane Changes
- Avoiding Road Hazards
- Handling Weather Conditions
- Practicing for the State Test
- And Much More
All students must obtain a Motorcycle Permit from the Secretary of State before riding
All students must have bicycle riding experience for balance.